Last night our old back-up host mother, and my fellow co-worker, Patricia invited my counterpart and myself for a hike. We joined Sheila (another important Marguerite's Place worker) and her old counterpart pair who stayed at her house for the hike.
The 6 of us trekked from the name of a place I forgot to the name of a place I never knew.
We plan to go back next Monday with a picnic.
As for Grandpa's next question... Yes, the East Coast Trail is similar to the West Coast Trail that you mastered. The difference being that you pass through 35 different communities along the way to break up the rugged-ness. We did see at least 10 backpackers.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
That's pretty cool niki I would love to hike On the east coast trail Sounds like there's alot of great scenery and communities around there, I know you had alot of fun
ReplyDelete