The two pictures above are related to our "Giving Means" Project. This is a sustainable development intiative.
Partnered with a Youth Club in Saltpond, we will fundraise 4,650$ for their youth run bakery.
Part of our fundraising is our event, ExtravaGHANAza: A Night on the Gold Coast. The picture of the tickets that I designed, and which Gifty and I cut, is above. The night will have a dinner, show, 50/50 raffle, and silent auction.
Part two (of many) is out cookbook, everyone contributes a recipe and together we make a cook that we sell for 10$. No word on if we plan on shipping these out side of St. John's
There is an online donation link that I will post later.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6


Pretty sweet fundraising job niki I know you'll get some delicious recipes keep up the good work ;)
ReplyDeleteI want a cookbook! You can send it back in the dirty laudry bag next month!
ReplyDeletehttp://cwy-jcm.com/donate/giving-means/ghana-community-bakery/
ReplyDeleteIf you mail me 10$ or transfer 10 into my account, I'll send one in the bag.
If G-ma and G-pa want one, or anyone else I can send more. 10$ is a steal, everyone got two pages one as a story, one as a recipe. I put the guacamole recipe in there, but there's some REALLY good food, and some very heart warming stories.