So, on Thanksgiving Monday a couple group members we spending time at Green Sleeves. Green Sleeves has quickly become the George Street bar of choice, because of it's like music and tasty food.
But that night there was no music, in fact there was hardly any people. George Street has a repuation for being packed 7 nights a week -at least until 2am- and yet it was empty.
However, this was a blessing, because there was no line up to see THE GREY CUP at Green Sleeves. We didn't no it was going to be there but as the roar of support for the Roughriders echoed through George Street, I held the Grey Cup. I think Claire has a picture.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

OMG your got a chance to see the grey cup and now you so jealous right now!!!!! >.<!!!!
ReplyDeleteNot only saw, but held. There was no line.
DeleteI have one of those "I held the cup!" in one of those "didn't know it was there places! Same cup, different place!
ReplyDeleteWe're so related!
Delete