Monday, September 10, 2012

Work Partner Reveal

Yesterday's workshop on Educational Activity Day's (EAD's) finished off with the work partner reveal.

Since it would be too easy to just tell us where we were working, we had to eat it out of a cup of Jell-o. Yes, the answer to our biggest question was written on a piece of paper, sealed in tape, and then sealed in Jell-o.

After furiously consuming the grape Jell-o I can now tell you I'll be working at . . .

Marguerite's Place!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

  1. That is one of the most brilliant and creative reveals I've ever heard of! Now how do I introduce grape jello into my work world....Maybe not!

    Marguerite's Place has scored themselves a winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty cool way to find a place to do volunteer work, although I would be hesitant if the jello was cherry absolutely hate that flavour XP!!!! But hey thats pretty clever ;)

    ReplyDelete