Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Start of Cegep

As few of you probably know, this Canada World Youth Exchange is partnered with Cegep Marie Victorin to provide academic accredidation to it's participants. Meaning at the end of 6 months we will deliver a portfolio to Cegep Marie Victorin, it will be marked, and if all goes well each volunteer will recieve a Certification in Cross Cultural Relations and Community Development.

Today marked day one as a student at Cegep, we recieved our portfolios. This will undoubtably require time and the ability to focus in a variety of environment. So, today I went to start filling out the first few pages, and it didn't take long for my host family's 2 year old to take notice and bring over his trucks to play. When I'm not playing with him I'll have to make time for paperwork.

I'm still having a great time!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

  1. Congrats niki I know you will do great with your portfolio with CEGEP have a great time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always loved playing with trucks.............Enjoy Niki!

    ReplyDelete