Saturday, September 1, 2012

Flying to St. John's


I'm starting to write this from 12304 feet, 14 minutes away from my new home in St. John's.

Our debrief camp has ended. We wrapped up the fun with a campfire that I will surely never forget. Marshmellows, music, singing, dancing, ghost stories, and a chorus of stars lead by a full moon.

We filled out our evaluations and were on a bus to Halifax by 2:30. As much as I'd love to look out the window and tell you how inspiring St. John's is, I'm now understand the “It's cloudy” thing I always hear about. Dark, stormy and you can't see a thing. Sounds like an advenrture.

1 comment:

  1. Well niki's there's an old saying it's not All about the destination, it's about the journey, and all things you did to get there and looking at all things you did before going to st johns, I think you will have a great adventure never forget the journey ;)

    ReplyDelete